At Clinical Associates, we look to hire the best medical and administrative professionals in the industry - professionals with a dedication to caring for others. We offer a congenial work environment and a competitive compensation and benefits package.
To be considered for employment, please email your resume to email@example.com. If you do not have a resume you may complete the Employment Application found on this page. You may also send your resume or employment application by fax or mail.
Our Fax Number: 410-494-1678
Our Mailing Address:
Attention Human Resources
515 Fairmount Ave. suite 400
Towson, Maryland 21286
Clinical Associates is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Discrimination against an applicant or employee based on race, color, religion, gender, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, veteran status, mental or physical disability, or any other means is strictly prohibited by law, statutes and regulations, and will not be tolerated by the company.
Medical Office Manager
This multi-specialty group practice is well established with 40 years of quality medical services provided by community based medical offices throughout the Baltimore-Metropolitan area.
The company is seeking a medical office manager with prior successful experience managing a fast-paced medical office. Responsibilities are focused on supervision of daily operations to include personnel management, communication exchanges internally and externally, analysis and coordination of fiscal documents and functions, physical plant needs and compliance with all company policies and procedures.
Description of Duties
- Assures staffing needs of practice are adequately and appropriately met through hiring, training, supervising, evaluating and disciplining on a continual basis.
- Serves as the office subject matter specialist in maintaining an in-depth and current knowledge of the billing, electronic practice management system and the electronic medical records system.
- Assures compliance with government mandated regulations, i.e. OSHA, CLIA, physician licensing,etc.
- Maintains a current knowledge of all fiscally related information and processes, especially as pertain to the office and the individual physician practices within the office with the goal of maximizing revenues and minimizing costs.
- Implementation and oversight of communication systems including phones, paging, faxes, and computers.
- Maintains clear communications and works in cooperation with the central business office for Accounting, Credentialing, Practice Operations and Human Resources functions.
Bachelor's degree in business, healthcare administration or related field; may be substituted with a minimum of 5 years medical office management experience. Effective working knowledge of healthcare financial management, specialty medical practices, third party reimbursement issues, patient flow and facilities management. This position offers a competitive salary, health benefits, 401k, long term disability, life insurance, discounted benefits and generous paid time off. Serious candidates must submit a cover letter, resume and salary requirements to: firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 410-494-1678.